Do you want to be in close contact with customers around the world and identify applications of Single Quantum's single photon detection technology? Do you have a solid technical background in biophysics, combined with excellent communication skills and a commercial mindset? Do you want be part of a diverse and dynamic scale-up company? By all means, please read on!
As Application Scientist, you will look for opinion leaders, scientific collaborators, business partners, and potential customers in the field of bio-imaging. You will work closely with our R&D team to understand what applications we can empower and you will work closely the Sales & Marketing team to explore the market potential. You will analyze the demand of the market to give feedback to the teams.
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Contact potential customers and set up demonstrations and collaborations.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to present Single Quantum's technology and find new applications and opportunities.
- Working with customers and partners and building a close relationships.
- Facilitate interactions between customers and R&D Team and participate in general scientific guidance and workflow deployment.
- Engage in cutting-edge scientific research and development projects.
- Carrying out experiments together with (potential) customers to demonstrate diverse applications at customers' sites and in Single Quantum's lab.