At Single Quantum, we confront every challenge with innovation, dedication, and passion. Founded in 2012, our team has emerged as true pioneers of single photon detection technology. We were among the first to manufacture and commercialize superconducting nanowire single photon detectors. Since then, our multi-channel Single Quantum Eos photon detection system has been chosen by more than 100 academic and industrial labs all over the world to perform complex optical measurements. We want to share this groundbreaking technology with the world. Single Quantum will continue to develop and improve the world’s fastest and most sensitive light detection systems. Join us in turning photons into data!
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, DelftCommercial
Would you like to work at one of the fastest growing quantum technology companies? Single Quantum is looking for a Sales Assistant to join our growing scale-up. In this position, you will play a key role in the coordination of our sales processes.
As a scale-up, we are growing steadily and our sales volume is increasing. In your daily work as Sales Assistant, you will support the Sales Team with back-office processes and providing a smooth commercial experience to our customers.
In addition, you will…
- Process customer orders and support to follow up the status with production and logistics;
- Ensure that customers are invoiced accurately and timely;
- Organize the logistics of outgoing and incoming shipments;
- Assist our Sales Team in quotation and tender processes;
- Become an expert in SQ's products, pricing, and work with sales representatives;
- Communicate effectively with and responding to/acting on requests both from internal stakeholders and directly from customers;
- Ensure that appropriate filing and documentation is maintained for all customer transactions.
We’re looking for some who has...
A degree in business administration or a similar field;
At least one year of experience as a sales assistant or in a similar position;
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
Experience with ERP systems;
Good knowledge of commercial trading;
Strong communication and organization skills;
Excellent English language communication skills both oral and written;
A demonstrated ability for problem-solving with a commitment to continuous improvement;
A detail-oriented mindset and expertise in administrative processes and systems;
Affinity with technology is a plus!
We are Single Quantum.
We'd like to hear from you!
If the role and working at Single Quantum excites you, we encourage you to apply via the above button.
If you have any questions before applying, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 57 76 13 58.