At Single Quantum, we confront every challenge with innovation, dedication, and passion. Founded in 2012, our team has emerged as true pioneers of single photon detection technology. We were among the first to manufacture and commercialize superconducting nanowire single photon detectors. Since then, our multi-channel Single Quantum Eos photon detection system has been chosen by more than 100 academic and industrial labs all over the world to perform complex optical measurements. We want to share this groundbreaking technology with the world. Single Quantum will continue to develop and improve the world’s fastest and most sensitive light detection systems. Join us in turning photons into data!
Technical Facility Officer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, DelftProduction
Technical Facility Officer
Would you like to work at one of the most fast-growing quantum technology companies with cutting edge technology? Are you looking for a career in a diverse and innovative environment? Do you like a variety in your daily work? Then we think you might be a perfect match for Single Quantum.
We are Single Quantum
At Single Quantum, as a dynamic scale up company, we confront every challenge with innovation, dedication, and passion. Founded in 2012, our team has emerged as true pioneers of light detection technology. We were among the first to manufacture and commercialize these types of systems. Since then, our multi-channel Single Quantum Eos light detection system has been chosen by more than 100 academic and industrial labs all over the world to perform complex optical measurements. Our passionate colleagues develop and fabricate detectors, assemble and characterise systems, and develop new high technology. Without high quality technical facilities this would not be possible.
We want to share this groundbreaking technology with the world. Single Quantum will continue to develop and improve the world’s fastest and most sensitive light detection systems.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Guiding the process from requirements to realization of our future facilities and renovation plan. (Optimizing airflow and ventilation in the cleanroom, replacement of the roof covering, etc.)
- Enable growth by installation, maintenance, and/or repairs of the technical facilities. (Clean room installation, compressors, pumps, nitrogen and compressed air infrastructure, chillers. etc.)
- Installation, maintenance, and repairs of our general building and office facilities. (Sound isolation, air conditioning, sockets and lamps, hole drilling etc.).
- Point of contact for external parties such as the electrotechnical company, security company, maintenance company, cleaning company.
- Ensure that general building maintenance and larger facility jobs are carried out in a timely manner by external parties.
- Minimum MBO-HBO diploma in a technical field;
- Experience in a relevant position;
- Available 32-40 hours per week;
- You are service oriented and not afraid to get your hands dirty;
- You are a problem solver and critical thinker;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong communication skills;
- You can communicate in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Up to 38 vacation days.
- An international, high-tech environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, USA, France, Italy, China and the list goes on!
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always willing to listen, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- An employer who truly values personal development and growth who invites you to do the same.
- Social security (e.g. pension scheme) offered by the Collective Labor Agreement Metal & Technology (CAO Metaal en Techniek).
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Single Quantum, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
How to apply
If the job description and Single Quantum excites you, we encourage you to apply via our career's portal: http://careers.singlequentum.com. If you have any questions before applying or would like to have a general conversation about Single Quantum, you can contact our hiring manager, Monique Gever on +31 (0) 850 400 902 or email to email@example.com.
We are Single Quantum.
We'd like to hear from you!
If the role and working at Single Quantum excites you, we encourage you to apply via the above button.
If you have any questions before applying, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.